LA Paradise

So if you do not follow my social media, you may not know that I'm currently in LA! Yesterday we had a little impromptu shoot at the roof top pool in the beautiful evening sun.

 Dress / American Apparel
Hat & Shoes / Primark
Skull ring c/o / The Rogue and Wolf
Bone ring c/o / Bloody Mary Metal
Moonstone ring c/o / Druzy Dreams
Lipstick / Mac Twig

Here I was going for tropicana holiday vibes, completely in love with the cut of this American Apparel dress, beautifully form fitting, not too short and just look at that print!

Can you believe those sandals are Primark! Only £14 too, I think they look much more expensive due to their minimal classic looking design.

Have any of you been to LA? Any recommendations of things to do whilst I'm here?

Photos by my friend Grace.

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website / FAQ
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. Ah Leanne!! Looks like you're having an amazing time. Plus, that dress is simply gorgeous and looks amazing on you! X :-)

    Demi-Lee @ demst3r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo perfect :* i love you
    http://petitmonde00.blogspot.ro/?m=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Leanne you look so amazing!!! I'm so jealous that you are in LA, i wish i cuold soak up some of that sun!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't get over how stunning you are Leanne! This dress looks gorgeous on you!!! <3

    emilybashforth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing, I love LA I'd say go shop on Melrose but that's obvious otherwise take a trip to LACMA or Disneyland! Have an amazing holiday xoxo

    ♥ Cateaclysmic ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks amazing on you, love the print! <3

    Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh MY GOODNESS Leanne, you look stunning. Your figure is to die for! The paradise print is my favourite from AA and this dress in particular looks stunning. Especially with the hat, Ugh obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your figure is insane !!!
    Love the dress
    Oresirixx

    www.cocotulips.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shareen Vintage, on N.Spring St, downtown.. have a feeling you would love it! ! You fit any era!!! Enjoy the sun!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slayyyyyyyyyy, love love love! <3

    http://robertahayes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh you look incredible! I wish that I could wear prints like that but they clash too much with the tattoos on my legs :( Hope you're having an incredible time in LA! xo
    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. so stunning!

    http://www.thefashionhaven.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The shape of the dress is so, so flattering on you Leanne! x

    VanessaVonJames | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow such a perfect look the Dress suits you perfectly
    and i love the Location so much <3
    amazing Shooting
    you are so beautiful and my one and only Inspiration <3

    hope you too visit my Blog <3
    AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Check out my blog, http://iamsaintley.blogspot.nl/
    I like your style x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I adore this look!
    I really love your blog too!
    http://quirkycurlsfashion.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig