You can now buy the "Leanne" Dress at Motel Rocks!

So this is crazy news! I've got my own dress at Motel Rocks!
Shop the Red dress here
Shop the Black dress here

 
I was contacted by Motel Rocks a few months ago asking if I would like to collaborate and have my own dress with them, of course I said yes and jumped at the chance! After discussions on the dress I was invited down to their officers for a photoshoot!

So what made me go for this dress you may ask?

I adore the structure to it, it holds it's shape well due to the thicker fabric. It's so flattering with how it goes in perfectly at the waist. It's so versatile and can be easily dress up or down.
Whilst at their recent Christmas party I was reunited with my dress again, it was so great to share it with all the other bloggers attending along with the other dresses from Sarah, Tash, Yanin, Zoe and Kayla!

Amy, Kayla and Jacq
As usual I'm loving their items, oh that faux fur coat is amazing!
 Shop my Motel sequin dress here.
Don't forget you can use my code "leannelimwalker" for 20% off full price Motel Rocks! <3

Shop all bloggers dresses below.


As Motel Rocks are such babes, they've also given you guys the opportunity to win yourself my "Leanne" dress! 

Giveaway is open worldwide, please enter via the widget below <3

'Prize is non-transferrable or returnable. No cash alternative. Motel reserves the right to change or amend the terms of the competition at any time.'

Youtube Facebook / Twitter / instagram@leannelimwalker / Website
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. The Leanne dress is so cute, love it. And that green dress is gorgeous on you

    kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Leanne - your dress is absolutely gorgeous as are you! I love the design/shape and the print is right up my street.

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is stunning & I love what you have done with your extensions! Very pretty :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh congratulations Leanne that's amazing! :)
    I love the baroque print on the dress and the shape of it is lovely!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work, and I'd love to collab! Email me at masterprism13@gmail.com or contact me on my blog www.christophersfashion.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great dress, and you look pretty in it!!!

    http://meganlike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is amazing! and you're soo gorgeous! xo

    EvelinaT
    http://evelinaat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your own dress? That is amazing, congratulations!
    The dress you created is beautiful, I love the silhouette and the print.

    Gems x
    Fashion, Well Done

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty dress! Love the shape and print. Such an amazing opportunity!

    DarlingSophie

    ReplyDelete
  10. gosh so cool that you got to design your own dress! and i love it! the print is amazing i;m gonna ask santa for it ahah
    xx ish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Leanne I can't believe your have a dress named after you! Amazing!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress is gorgeous, Leanne! So beautiful! Congratulations, you deserve it. <3

    Demi-Lee @ demileesdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girrrrl, how do you manage to pull off that eyeshadow, you look stunning!

    c0yoteugly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome!!! What a beautiful dress, congratulations <3

    fashion and me
    Sil xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I seriously need to win this as I'm called Leanne too,

    ReplyDelete
  16. the dress is so cool.. i really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You re stunning in this dress!
    But also in all the pics!
    thank you for the giveaway!
    R.username:Jens Ken Lundstrom

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig